A WordPress plugin created by Thomas Griffin and Syed Bhalki.
When you are a beginner for creating a website or a blog, you will always wish to get visitors returning and you will fully understand the value a customer has. If your content is of poor quality then it’s confirm that you will fail to get any returning visitors but if your content is of a good quality then one thing that we feel that you are not done with is creating an email list.
When building an email you will surely be successful in getting huge audience and you may improve your business if you send those audience contents that you haven’t posted yet on your blog or website.
When looking for how to build an email lists, you may be feared that how will you do that. Optinmonster plugin plays a vital role here. Optinmonster will help you in increasing your signup rate and improves your conversion.
How helpful is Optinmonster?
Optinmonster is a plugin that helps you in creating optin forms and these are shown in 4 different ways. This plugin comes up with A/B testing module that will you in analyzing and improving much or your performances. It will also help you in creating the best of your form as it offers different font sizes etc. It is much more useful then we have discussed uptill now.
As you now know that conversion of visitors to email subscribers is easier by optinmonster as it helps in building forms.
What to Do to Use Optinmonster?
The first step is the most important step that says purchase as before this you won’t be able to use optinmonster. Then download zip file and on the other hand upload plugin to WordPress. Once installed, go to setting and enter license key for the purpose of verification.
Next Step: Building a Form
This step would include further step that we will ask you to follow so that you can easily build a form.
Step-1: Setting an Optin Form
For setting purpose, first go to optin tab and then click on “Add New” button. Different optin forms will appear including light box optin, footer optin, sidebar optin, etc. If these do not appears then click to addon after going to addon tab.
Step-2: Select the Design
When the form selection is done, now you will enter the title and choose the design of your choice.
Now it’s the step where you are requested to configure and this would be done in following steps;
– Optin title: Select a title for your reference.
– Optin loading delay: Here you are set a loading time as per the form you are about to create. Please make sure that it’s not that long.
– Optin cookie duration: Here you are to select number of day before the audience see the form again.
– Linking: Redirect a link that would help to move your visitors to the place you are willing to. This will directly move the visitors to the page after they signup.
– Double optin: Just to be on safe side, do check the option.
– Make use of exit intent: Make sure you enable it if you are using a pro plan or an ultimate plan.
– Integration: connect auto-responder service that supports many other famous services including Getresponse.
Step-4: Integrating with Email Auto-Responder
This will be done when you are fully done with creating your form. Make sure you integrate by going into integration tab and connecting auto-responder with the plugin.
When all above steps are done with all the above steps, now it’s time for some final setting. This will help display your form on all the web pages of your blog. If you are not willing to display the form on all the pages then you can select by clicking on load option exclusively on.
The Optinmonster plugin is easier to use.